Bennitt Eric Bates, MBA
Top 3% of Agents Worldwide
- International Diamond Society
Sarasota, FL 34236
The Marketing & Sales Professional In Real Estate
Bennitt (Ben) Eric Bates has more than twenty years of professional marketing and sales experience in real estate and real estate-based businesses, including over ten years of greater Sarasota Bay marketing & sales real estate experience with Coldwell Banker Downtown Sarasota.
Bates was twice awarded Coldwell Banker Downtown’s best agent and / or agent team. His past three years has resulted in over $20 million in annual listings, sales, and closings; over $12 million in current listings, and over $7 million in recent sales. 90% of his work with Coldwell Banker Downtown includes residential and commercial efforts focused on downtown, west-of-trail, and waterfront properties across Sarasota and Manatee counties. Ben's work and experience has resulted in stories nationally in the Chicago Tribune, Homes & Estates, Florida Homes Magazine, NBCNews.com, CNBC Online, Yahoo! Finance, and locally in the Sarasota Herald Tribune, Sarasota Observer, and SRQ Magazine.
Ben holds a Master in Business Administration from Vanderbilt University and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Florida. During this time, he also raced semi-professional triathlons and swam on a national level for the University of Florida.
Originally born and raised in the greater Chicagoland area Ben’s family and friends have lived, worked, and enjoyed time here in the Sarasota Bay area since the 1970s.
Professional Certifications & Affiliations
- International Diamond Society - Top 3% of Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker Previews International - 7 years
- Coldwell Banker Downtown Sarasota - 10 years
- Sarasota Association of Realtors - 10 years
- Rotary Club of Sarasota – Club Vice President & Incoming President-Elect
- Sarasota County University of Florida Alumni Club – Past President
- St. Armands Key Church & Foundation – Past Treasurer & Executive Committee